Domain Name Transfers & Hosting Migration
Switching to a new host can be a complicated process. Follow our steps to ensure that your move is smooth and painless.
Migration – This is the process of moving the hosting account from one server/host to another.
Domain Name Transfer – This is the process of transferring a domain name from one registrar/host to another.
STEPS TO TRANSFER A DOMAIN
- Make sure the WhoIs information is up-to-date.
- Make sure you have access to the email address stated in the WhoIs Information as the administration contact.
- Unlock the domain.
- Retrieve the EPP Authorization key from your current registrar.
- If migrating the hosting, retrieve the CPanel username and password.
- Open a new support ticket from your client area on our website with the details, requesting assistance to transfer your domain name/hosting over to our network.